Skills Auditing Process:
1. Skills Analysis
Our skills audit starts with a comprehensive skills analysis of the jobs in your organisation. We identify the crucial skills required to perform the job successfully. Our skills analysis identifies outstanding, average and poor performance standards to benchmark the job incumbents skills levels.
2. Skills Assessment
The incumbent’s skill is assessed against these skills and related standards to measure the incumbents skills levels to identify training needs.
3. Personal Development Plan
The skills needs of the incumbent is used to inform the employees personal development plan.
- Joe is not a skilled presenter in varying circumstances.
- Joe is shy.
- Joe is nervous, even scared when speaking.
Joe’s Personal Development Plan:
- Assertiveness training
- Presentation skills training
- Joe will present 3 different internal courses to an audience that he is familiar with in order to develop his confidence and competence in Oral Communication.
4. Online Development Solutions
Our skills audit is integrated with our online learning management system which gives the employee and his supervisor access to our comprehensive range of online training solutions.
5. Learner Support
There you have it. An effective online auditing tool, and access to elearning all on one integrated platform to make your job easy. Our elearning platform allows for various role players go support the development of your employees. It makes provision for a trainer, coach, mentor, supervisor, manager, Human Resource Manager to track and monitor the development of the employer.
User reports are automatically generated. The report provides test results and learning activity completion.